Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
support

Posted by nofun09 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 9, 11 at 21:25

I am 47 and for the first time I have missed my period for 2 months. Not that I miss it but you always worry. I have had periods of hot flashes, breast tenderness, dreadful belly fat, episodes of "light headedness" and 12 NEGATIVE pregnancy tests just because...any words of wisdom..is this the perimenopause i have heard about?????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: support

Premenopause is not that scary. I do not know about the reason behind your 'light headiness'. However other symptoms are signs of premenopause, I am sure.

There are many books on amazon relating to women's health and the use of all natural yam base progesterone cream. You can start by the ones written by Dr. John Lee and Virginia Hopkins.

I personally prefer using organic natrual progesterone, free of pesticides and preservatives.

I have also learned a lot about how natural hormone replacement can make you look younger and feel better from Dr. Ray Peat's website.

If over the progesterone cream is not enough to make your symptoms go away, try to add in yam root extract, Lady's Mantle herb, or even 10 to 15 mg daily of pregnenolone.

Good luck to you.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://raypeat.com/articles/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here