SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathijo_gw

menopause? I need some help.

KathiJo
22 years ago

Ok, first of all, I have cried all day long, and now have a terrific headache from that. I am wondering if I am going thru menopause. I am 45, but my mother and her mother and all of her sisters went thru it in their 30's. Anyway, I was tested last year to see if I was premenopausal and was not. But now, I seem to be having symptoms that scares me, I dont know if its menopause or if its something worse. I am always hot, like even today, was very cold outside, but yet I had the air conditioning on. I have had a headache, my periods have always been anywhere from 24 to 28 days apart. but now I have one when I just had one 14 days ago. And normally my cycle is only for couple days, this time its 5 days and still going. Can someone please help me understand maybe what is going on? I have dr. appt for a pap test on tuesday, but I wont be able to have the pap. I also am very scared of doctors, and about go spastic when I have to go. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, how do they tell from a blood test if you are going thru menopause? And is this all they check for? Thanks so much. Have a good day everyone.

Comments (2)

Sponsored