SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cube1067

Arousal Trumps Hot Flashes?

cube1067
13 years ago

IMO, my hot flashes dissipate when I am $exually aroused. I have not seen any write-ups on this, but I have been tracking myself, and so far it appears true.

The reverse is true also; when I have NO $exual desire my flashes are much more pronounced and frequent.

The arousal I am speaking of is "thoughts" of sex, not the actual "act". Mental $exual stimulation.

Wondering if anyone else can speak to this. This is amazing me and I am wondering why I do not see much talk of this on menopause sites.

I am 52 and definitely peri-menopausal. Menses stopped for 5 months, started for 7 months, now have stopped again for 2 months. Flashing had gotten so bad for me that I bought some Remifemen. I am unmarried, but now have 2 younger male lovers , old boyfriends who returned to the scene. I find that thoughts of satisfying $Sex, thoughts of fun $sex, seem to minimize my flashes. I do not take the Remifemen. I am back to sleeping under the bedcovers, without a fan. I actually had my space heater on all night! What a change from sleeping naked, on top of the bedcovers, with an oscillating fan on!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County