Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
progesterone cream works!

Posted by Momma_Bird_OH (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 26, 02 at 15:47

This is my first post on this forum. I'm 39 and the past year have been having awful hot flashes & growing a few embaressing dark chin hairs. After reading "What Your Doctor Might Not Tell You About Premenopause" (great book) I started using natural progesterone cream 4 months ago, and also taking a Women's Ultra Mega vitams from GNC.

Just wanted to tell you all, it has worked. No more hot flashes AT ALL, I'm sleeping better, and the facial hair has lightened up. The cream has worked wonders, and the vitamins have lots of calcium & B vitamins, so I think they are helping, too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: progesterone cream works!

which progesterone cream are you using?

thanks, ann

o

It's Femgest from GNC.

o

It does, it does!!!! I am using Arbonne PhytoProlief and also taking the black cohash and life is wonderful again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here