SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
landygirl

Ovulation pain started on day 25 of cycle!

landygirl
17 years ago

I'm in a bit of panic here so any reassurance graetly recevied.

I am 45 yrs old and last 7 months things have gone a bit haywire.

I have always "suffered" with ovulation pain that usually starts on day 11-12 of cycle and goes away on day 14. I call it my walking on eggs pain as it is excruitiating when I stand up, sit down. just before urination and if I putmy foot down too hard! '

It only occurs on right side of course so have rushed to Drmany time sure I have appendicitis!

Three months ago I had severe ovulation pain for 8 days which did end on day 15 ofmy cycle and My Dr did blood test to rule out appendix then send me for pelvic ultrasound which was competely normal so told nothing can be done as its ovulation pain.

This last 7 months I have had two late periods by a few days and I got ovulation pain both times after day 14 ofmy cycle but it didn't last long.

Yesterday on day 25 of cycle I got very bad pain which is even worse today.

I rang my GP who said don't worry your ultrasound shows all is well your just at that age where cycles go haywire. I asked what I should do it it doens't go away or my period starts and I still had the pain and she said of course come and see her but she is sure my period will start in 12-14 days and this is just a very long cycle.

She said I am at the age where nothing is normal any more and things happen to your cycle that has never happened before.

I'm a real worrier about health and just don't need all this happening to me!

Help!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio