SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mk87_gw

Maybe Fellow Gardeners will Understand...

mk87
16 years ago

I am 42 and have hated everybody (except the cute little lizards and butterflies in my garden) for about a year. A couple of months ago, I started having what I guess is night sweats...not too bad...but about the same time each night on the nights I have them. I hadn't noticed it, but when I went back and thought about it, I realized my periods have been getting shorter and lighter (although I am on BC) for about a year. All of that would be OK, I guess. But, for the past couple of months, I've also begun crying at the slightest thing...sad things, happy things, commercials, etc. I'm also really jittery and the slightest thing to make me upset makes my heart race and my stomach churn...like what I guess a panic attack is like. Is this menopause or am I completely crazy? I am so worried and freaked out that I am starting not to enjoy working in the yard or getting ready for the holidays.

Oh, my mom started menopause symptoms when she was in her early 40's as well, if that makes any difference.

Comments (5)

Sponsored