SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trufflesjourney

menopause symptoms

Trufflesjourney
12 years ago

Thank you for this site! I thought I was completely losing my mind. I looked up the 35 symptoms of menopause and think I am having 34 of them. I thought I was dying of something serious until I looked up the symptoms. I am allergic to tons of foods, now. I have been having terrible night sweats. I feel like I can't stand up because I am going to fall down. I am dizzy and feel like I am having panic attacks all the time. My doctor thinks I am a hypochondriac. Once I looked up the symptoms, it all began to make sense. I hate this. I feel like crap all of the time. I am depressed and lack energy. This morning, I woke up and could hardly open my eyes. I just want to sleep. I can't take soy products because my thyroid is all jacked up, too and soy interferes with my thyroid medication. I am afraid to try other supplements because I seem to be allergic to all kinds of new things. I have to carry an epipen just in case. I am so glad that I have found a support site that tells me that I am not crazy and that others are going through this kind of stuff, too. My mom passed away before she went through menopause so I never knew what to expect. I feel like I am the only person going through this. Now I know I am not. Thank you

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource