Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amberen

Posted by harringk (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 20, 09 at 13:40

I am just in a transition stage of menopause and have been lacking energy, thinning hair, weight gain, mood swings. The doctor has offered me either low dose birth control or a combi patch. I am looking into these as well as other options. Does anyone have any comment on Amberen. It sounds great, but maybe to good to be true.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amberen

I have been in perimenopause for a year and so far i have opted not to do any form of hrt because once you stop the hrt you gotta start all over again with the symptoms because you have been subsituting what is naturally waning all hrt sounds too good to be true i would personally carry on as long as you can without it if you can cope with your symptoms

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here