SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldensmom_gw

After All These Years..Ambien CR Works For Me

goldensmom
16 years ago

I'm on my 8th, 9th, can't remember year of menopausal crap. For those who have read my other posts I have tried everything under the sun from OTC to RX and nothing ever worked (except estrogen which I couldn't take anymore). My biggest complaint is night sweats. I became so sleep deprived I just couldn't function. Felt like a slug everyday. ANYWAY.....

A couple months ago my sister gave me an ambien to go to sleep and it was the 1st time in years that I had a full night sleep. Couldn't believe how great I felt the next day. Went to my doctor and he gave me a rx to try it. I did discuss with him all the hoop a hula of people sleep walking, eating, etc., and he said he believed 1st of all....it has to be taken correctly and 2nd that it can affect people who have a predispose personality for those things to happen. I DON'T take it every night because I feel it is addictive so I take it 3x a week. I may not sleep the other 4 but at least the 3 nights I do take it have made me able to function like a normal person.

The big thing in taking it is Go to bed....do not read, do not watch TV. Take the pill and turn off the light. This may not be for everybody but it is my magic pill.

Comments (9)

Sponsored