SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rrrrrrrr_gw

wish

Rrrrrrrr
12 years ago

After reading everyones posts I wish we could all get together for a weekend of talk and relaxing. Seems like we all need it. At least we would all be able to relate to each other in one way or another. I am 42 and believed to be going through perimenopause. My whole life I have suffered from PMDD and I have been on a maintenance drug to help. If I didn't have that I'm not sure if I'd be here. Lately the meds don't seem to have enough oomph to counter the emotional rollercoaster. I also am only "myself" for maybe 2 weeks. Sure is tiring. I'm sure it is for my hubby also. He says he understands but I still need to remind him why I am acting certain ways when I do. My thoughts are all over the place. All 3 of my children are grown and live out of the house. So I wasn't quite sure if I am having empty nest syndrome or a mid-life crisis or just monthly hormonal craziness. Could it be a combo? Yipes ! Yes I have my own bedroom now and lately I have been daydreaming of taking a personal vacation somewhere far away with thoughts of not returning. Thoughts of "this is it in life" keep my head spinning wondering if I am indeed done. Glad to know there are a heck of a lot of other women out there with the same situation and not afraid to post the truth. Whew. Feel a little better just writing this down. Thanks for reading. ~Tina

Comments (2)

Sponsored