SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenn_gw

Dull, fuzzy thinking

jenn
18 years ago

I'm 49 and I work full time. I'm getting so concerned about my dull, fuzzy thinking that last night I considered talking to my doctor about it next time I go. Today at work, I learned I had done something not quite right and since I couldn't remember if I had been told how to do it or not, I sat at my desk and cried (fortunately, I was alone). I think I'm at my wit's end.

Is this normal for this time of life? I've heard and read about women who had to give up their careers because they just could not think as clearly as they used to.

I think I sleep enough.... about 7 hours every night. I think I need 8 hours but if I go to bed any earlier I'll wake up during the night anyway.

I think I'm too young to feel this way. My head feels heavy a lot of the time, my thinking is dull, I forget details that years ago would have come to me at the snap of a finger. I'm even forgetting things that I used to be able to recall for many years...... suddenly, I can't remember them. Sometimes I can't remember what I did yesterday.

Please tell me this is normal and will pass.........

Jen

Comments (16)

Sponsored