Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ever feel like...

Posted by frabee (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 29, 10 at 22:31

Anyone else out there sometimes feel like no one understands
what you're going through? Ever feel unloved, unappreciated, guilty and misunderstood? That's how I feel tonight. Menopause sure doesn't do much for self-confidence, does it?
Nobody prepared me for it being this bad...
Thanks for listening!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ever feel like...

I think I feel like this every day at the moment.... you are not alone!

o

I feel like that a lot lately...I'm so thankful for the ladies on this forum - they get it!

o

I feel useless, ugly - I get dressed away from the mirror until completely dressed, and even then - I look - and wonder where did the "old me" go. I get so depressed. It's almost like your life really is over.

o

Yes, I think we all feel that way. No one prepared us for this. It is due to hormones being depleated and I for one am going to a Naturopath and perhaps a Acupuncturist. Also Ladies you must exercise and tell yourself this too shall pass. Try to stay as positive as possible. If necessary get on Anti-Depressants. They're are some good ones just get on a low dose. Try Zoloft.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here