SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
figittts

Support group?

figittts
14 years ago

Hi ladies, I guess I am curius if anyone out there has ever heard of or found a support group in their area for all this Peri and full blown menopausal crap? lol. I find it rather funny that the only doc I have seen through out all of this crap going on that seemed to know anything about these symptoms being caused by menopause was a neurologist. A man at that. He was not nice caring or even concerned but he is the first one that told me it was menopause symptoms. By the way for those of you that remember my story, I stopped taking the topomax the night I put my husband in the hospital and havent taken it since. I think it was making the symptoms worse. I have went almost two full weeks without a eye thing and then today I woke up with the off balance thing again and had to keep refocusing my eyes. Not a good thing since my husband still cannot drive and I have to be his driver. lol.I think I am getting close to what should be my monthly time tho so I am wondering if the hormones are off kilter again. lo. It is a never ending process. I DO HAVE TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU.. THANK YOU !!!!!! I actually thought i was going to die of some horrible disease until I found this forum. Thanks to all of you i know know when these things start that I can calm down and just do what that butt head neuro guy told me to do... SET BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE.... yeah right.. we all know if it was a man that had to go thru this stuff someone would find a fix for it.. lol..

Comments (2)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler