Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Meno-Herbs

Posted by fangdangle (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 16, 02 at 21:55

I decided to go off hrt. about three months ago.I did some research and came up with this natural source and thought it might work for some others.
Has helped me beyond what I had expected so far (power surges)and moods,sleeping better, just to mention a few symptoms.Have all but gone. Yes, I am holding my breath and thinking this is too good to be true but so far its working.Along with a healthy diet and exercise most days.
I am paying around 25.00 Canadian for them and take one a day.

Here is a link that might be useful: born again

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Meno-Herbs

Hey FD :o) - This is great news! I know how concerned you were with getting off HRT and the back lash. How long did before the Meno-Herbs kicked in?

Hugs,
Sarah

o
RE: Meno-Herbs

I believe the hot flashes were gone within a couple of days.

I still have a hard time thinking somethings going to give soon but think positive right??

I did have a few hf. today but only because of the time of month.
HOpe you are still doing well on your choice.(Sarha) Keep my fingers crossed.

Anyone else doing well on a certain choice???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here