Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i need help!!! hormonal headaches

Posted by dontlikeit (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 16, 12 at 13:52

i cant take this anymore. please can someone tell me what i can do to get rid of these awful headaches? i would like to try some type of hormone balancing herb or something similar. i was on meds from my doc but medicare wont cover it, the next med had codeine and i had an allergic reaction to it,. next came topomax AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that just made it worse. i keep finding things on the net about herbs that balance your hormones naturally without having to take hrt which i have heard is a really bad thing to do.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i need help!!! hormonal headaches

My doctor suggested a natural progesterone cream for my symptoms. I get headaches, insomnia and anxiety so she called the local Apothecary and make it right there. It is natural and she said it was safe so I am going to try it. I will let you know.

o
RE: i need help!!! hormonal headaches

TY Tina, I have done a lot of research on the net about that cream. i just don't know where to get it. It does say not to use too much or your symptoms can get worse. Most of the sites said to use it for so many days then stop each month. I'm going to ask my doc about it too. Let me know how ya do.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here