SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rudo41

Perimenopause pains

Rudo41
11 years ago

Im 41 years old and have a problem as I feel like Im about to lose it.I suffer from anxiety and believe that I started having the perimenopause symptoms when I was 35 but nobody told me.So I have been suffering with all kinds of symptoms,insomnia,high blood pressure,pains everywhere,neck sensations,numbness,stomachache,backache,side pains headaches, to the point that Im afraid to go to the doctor(I have white coat syndrome) as they tell me Im stressed and prescribe antidepressants which help but I hate to be depended on them.I decided to go the natural way so I have a herbalist who prescribes my BP medicine and recently she put me on a natural prescription for hormonal imbalance.I also take sage tea for anxiety.

My problem is that I had internal tremors two weeks ago and my legs kind of have started having weird sensations,and my lower back has a kind of weird sensation as well as in my chest area.It scares me.My anxiety has gone over the roof and I cant sleep.My periods have completely changed and I have the most terrible period pains.I have vivid dreams and intrusive thoughts that scare me.I have been experiencing a lot of stress of late(I lost my mother in law who I lived with for 16 years,husband business closed,have food to buy and school fees to pay on a small salary).Im a black working mother of 4 and feel bad that sometimes I dont have energy to play with my daughter who is 3.I sometimes think of the worst and dont understand why I feel up and down.I tried asking my mum about menopause all said is that she suffered and had to go to a doctor.Im the only girl in my family so I dont have anyone to turn to.Im desperate and need advice.

i started on a tincture mixture of dong quai,yarrow,ginger,lemon balm,dandelion,motherwort,goku kola.I have been on it for two weeks and would like to know if anyone has used it and when I should see results.Im sick and tired of being sick and tired.I just want my life back.I used to be so independent and full of life now every small thing just overwhelms me and I cant even plan anything without getting a flutter in my stomach and feel an anxiety attack.Would appreciate any advice on how to get better sleep and what can I take to relieve the pains in my legs do you think its nerves that were affected after I had the tremors? Also my libido is at zero what can I use for it?And today I have dry mouth as I feel so nervous and depressed(my neighbour just passed away and was buried this morning).

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Lancaster County, Virginia