SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
figittts

Someone help me!!!

figittts
14 years ago

Hi and I hope someone else can help me with this cause my GP and Neuro doc sure arent much help.. I know I am having symptoms of peri or what ever they call it. lol But Has anyone ever had Eye symptoms such and total blurred vision. numbness of the mouth and jaw pain during all of this? It seems I am going nutty. Totally frustrated to say the least.These spells can come at anytime anyplace. Sometimes it feels alittle like I need to refocus my eyes and others are so bad I cannot even see straight. Double vision at 60 mph is not a good thing! The Nuro doc I saw said to just ( GET THIS) SET BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!! Oh ladies I tell ya I wanted to let him enjoy this ride just once! lol. In making light of the situation he actually told me today well it was a woman who ate the poison apple!!!! I told him I wish a man could go thru this just once and maybe they would understand alittle better how I felt! My GP put me on Nerotin in hopes that it wold help with what they are calling migraines and so far no help from that so he changed my meds today to something called topamax. Has anyone ever had these symptoms and did you find anything that actually helped? PLEASE HELP ME

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH