Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Back from the Doc

Posted by melonwhelz (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 11, 06 at 17:24

Ok..I am not crazy.One can ovulate more than one time a month--and have no period.I am normal-for my age .My pelvic was good and altho Ive been SWEARING that I can FEEL( with my hands) my ovaries she told me that it was impossible --because they were NOT enlarged..I am just bloated-WHICH by the way has gone down a lot with a diet change--no caffiene, lo-fat, lo-dairy, 2 alcohol drinks a day at MOST,eating GOOD carbs..
Anyhoo--wont have the tests (mammy and pappy and HPV) results for 3 weeks--but I feel better now that I went--I am NOT crazy--and I am NOT going to die ( at least no time soon--I hope)...just good ole perio-meno.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Back from the Doc

Glad to hear it mel!
When my ovaries hurt, I can push on them and know where they are. I think some of us are just lucky that way! ;)
I find it so amazing what a huge variation there is among women, and how they go through menopause. Wish I was one of those who hardly notices it.......but it wasn't meant to be! lol!
Good luck to you Mel!

o
RE: Back from the Doc

LOL--my post makes me sound like a lush!!IF I drink it can be no MORE than 2 glasses of wine--or beer.Its not all the time!Altho it can be a good pain killer.CAT...I can FEEL the AREA of my ovaries too--but the doc said that it was a swelling of the area I feel..possibly fluid to to immflamation?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here