Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
no period for 4 months and now for 12 days and counting

Posted by goldejeep2 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 30, 11 at 14:58

I haven't had my period for 4 months. Now I got it again 12 days ago and it hasn't went away yet. Its not heavy really. Its just there lol.

At first when I wasn't having it I had heat flashes like crazy. Then they went away about a month ago and now here I am.

I'm 41.

I figured it was just stress from my both my Dad and my husband passing away in the past year.

I don't have healt insurance and really don't want to go to the doctor unless I need to.

Any thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: no period for 4 months and now for 12 days and counting

12 days is enough for me to say call your gyn and make an appointment. It could simply be caused by hormone changes or it could be cysts, or polyps causing the bleeding. Get it checked out and then you will know for certain if it is simply hormonal changes or something that needs to be addressed.

o
RE: no period for 4 months and now for 12 days and counting

I had my period for 6 weeks, Lady's Mantle and Shepherd's Purse tea was the answer to my prayers. I use organic dried herbs purchased from a near by herbal store, mix Lady's Mantle and Shepherd's Purse in a 3:1 portion. 2 cups of it for a few days should take care of your problem. If not you should really see a doctor. There should be a public or christian community health center you can go for free health services.

Also all natural progesterone cream will help you with your hot flashes, prevent breast cancer and reducing fibroid. Check out books by Dr. John Lee, a poineer in use of natural progesterone.

See keep us up dated with your condition.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here