SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bostonebry

PeriMenopause

bostonebry
9 years ago

I am 40 yrs old and have been struggling with "strange" symptoms for about 4 or 5 years now. I have been through every doctor and every test you can think of. CT scans, MRI, barium swallows, stress test, holter monitor, talk therapy, anxiety meds, and the list goes on. I have suspected for some time that it was none of these things, but hormones. I had another "attack" today, and started googling, and I found this forum.
In two posts, I have found most of my symptoms. A feeling of an adrenaline bloom that starts in my chest, then rapidly spreads to my limbs, causing that hot or flushed feeling. Usually accompanied by or followed immediately by nausea, lightheadedness, a near-faint feeling, and sometimes dizziness.
I then saw a post about what I call the "goofies" in my head, where I kind of feel like I'm walking around half "buzzed" all the time.
I also have the standard night sweats, that start about 10 days before menstruation begins.That one is a no-brainer, even though my doc keeps telling me i'm too young for this...
Because of a blood clotting disorder I am NOT able to do HRT even if I could convince my doc this is peri-menopause. Are there proven home remedies that I cna try to help eliminate or at least alleviate these symptoms? I canNOT go on like this for 10 or more years, or however long this is going to take!!!!
HELP!!!
PS - Who would have thought I would find all this on a gardening site?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio