SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
noopy9

feeling like Hell!!!!!!!

noopy9
13 years ago

I am now nearly a year out from my hyster. Kept the ovaries, even though they died 6 weeks after surgery anyway.

I was having alot of trouble sleeping so decided to try the estradot (vivelle) a couple of months ago to just boost the declining estrogen levels and YES it helped. I was also getting burning vaginal pain 24/7 and needed that to stop so that was helped very fast. Howsever, I have a bit of a dilemma! I have noticed that when I do not work in my stressful job in security (where there is alot of pressure on me) I am really well and sleep great, but if I go to work I am a mental wreck with my hormones all over the place for along time and feel like HELL! I only work 2 or 3 nights a week. Stress is affecting me that badly. Why is this happening? I have to work and this is the only work I have ever done. I am scared I am going to cause some real long term damage if I continue to work. I love my job, but it does require alot of me, (dealing with difficult people, removal of drunk patrons, complaining or threatening customers and my boss expecting alot!) Is this normal for a menopausal women? What can one do to control this? I am sitting here feeling like hell after working a tough shift 48 hours ago wondering how to manage this! Has anyone else got any ideas? I need to work.

Comments (3)

Sponsored