Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying to get pregnant at age 44

Posted by atlanta63 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 17, 07 at 23:25

What are my chances of getting pregnant at age 44 and in good health? I have already had previous pregnancies, the last when I was 33.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying to get pregnant at age 44

I think only your doctor can answer that, but the information I've read says that chances aren't good.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fertility after age 44

o

Thanks for the info. It sounds like there's not much chance.

According to your article, however, chances increase if a woman's mother went through menopause late. My mother was in her mid to late 50s, so that gives some hope. The average family lifespan for women in my family has been 94--more hope.

Regardless, I'll be upbeat. Thanks!

o

As long as you still have your monthly cycles and they are pretty regular, you still can-I believe!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here