SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catherinet11

Hypoglycemia anyone?

catherinet
16 years ago

Hi all,

I'm in some sort of flare-up in the past few months. I've been nauseous and somewhat dizzy for about 3 months now. I saw my Internal med doc and he ran some lab tests and also several GI tests. I've seen an ENT and am having inner ear tests next week. I'm also seeing my GI doc when he gets back from his vacation. I have felt awful recently. I saw my OB/GYN on Friday, thinking maybe my hormones are going crazy again, since I still do have occasional ovary pain. She's running a few tests too to make sure my hormones are totally bonkers. Its almost like I'm back in perimenopause again even though I haven't had a period in 3 years.

One very disconcerting symptom that has returned full force in the past week is feelings of hypoglycemia. I used to get these alot when I was on HRT, but they evened out after I got off the hormones 5 years ago. But I've had about 4 spells last week of what feels like hypoglycemia......sweating, nausea, shakiness, weakness, feeling like I might pass out.

Have any of the rest of you ever had these types of feelings emerge, after you had quit having periods??

Gosh.....if its not one thing, its another!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County