Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
39 yrs old and going crazy

Posted by
mrs.micki
(gw:mrs.micki) on
Fri, Jul 14, 06 at 21:19

Is it normal to have your period every 2 weeks and than once a month , and than start flowing oh lets say every week and than back to evry 2 weeks again? I am sure that I'm going through early stages of menopause, doctor said it's one of the side effects of having my tubes tied at a early age. Ya think he could have told me this before oh nooo, not possible. And just how did they come up with the name menopause? Is it a warning for men, men- o - pause. Like maybe they should stop and pause before they speak cuz it could be dangerous to their health.DH husband has learned to deal with the ups and downs in the middle of the night for potty trips and the changing of clothes in the middle of the night because I have night sweats so bad that it's like I went swimming. No mom around for me to ask, so any help would be a blessing. all my friends are younger or no clue of what I'm talking about. Thanks Micki

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 39 yrs old and going crazy

soyisoflavones.

o

• Posted by
    mrs.micki
    Sun, Jul 16, 06 at 5:28

Arum can you tell me what this or these are, and what they do? Thanks Micki.

o

What do you think of HRT's? Has yer doc talked with you about this? I am so suspicious of male gynos.... they may try hard, but sheeez, I can't tell how it's like to have a penis and prostates and stuff!
There are a bunch of herbs to try to make your symptoms better... I use a Menocream that has wild yam extracts... but everyone's different and you'll need to experiment.
There has been some rumbling about soy isoflavones, so you may want to read up on that before overdosing on soy.
If you are organic minded, Google Susun Weed, she has a whole bunch of stuff on living with menopause.

o

• Posted by
    mrs.micki
    Sun, Jul 16, 06 at 12:12

Thanks for the tip. No insurance right now, so relying on good ole mother earth for the wonderful nature products she helps to produce.Will check out Susan Weed. Thanks again. Micki

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here