SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bellywinks

head and chest pressure

bellywinks
9 years ago

For the past year I have been expereincing this heavy chest pressure that quickly creeps up to my head. It feels like I am in the deep side of the pool, and my head is going to pop. My ears sometimes pulsate or ring. When I first starting getting this it was only at night before falling to sleep, and now I get it all the time. Well sometimes several times a day for days or week or so. And then it goes away for a few days or weeks and than comes back. It sometimes makes me feel foggy, and short of breath and definitely anxious My blood pressue is good .I have had a full workup for heart and lungs everything is fine although when I was in my teens I was diagnosed with arrhythmia. I am 47. I just had a procedure done to remove a polyp and fibroid or rather that was the idea but the GYN said I actually had a tight cervix that had to be dilated several times. There was a lot buildup? that was removed but not cancerous. I told him about my symptoms and he said this could definitely be a form of hot flash but I won't know until I actually hit menopause. My GP did blood work to see if my levels were low, but my GYN shook his head and said as long as my periods are normally occurring (Which they are) that was a waste. So I guess my ? is are there hot flashes that arent the typical sweat profusely kind. Does anyone experience this head and chest pressure. I also feel ths weird light vibration in my upper body and arms when I am sitting still and quiet. When I tell doctors this they just kind of skim right over any explanation. And then I pay their bill:0 Thank you so much

Comments (2)

Sponsored