SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leslieanne_westtx

Quitting Estroven...

LeslieAnne_westTX
11 years ago

I went through menopause at age 56 & all was nice & normal for 5 years... then about 2 years ago, I started spotting lightly... the spotting gradually became more & more until I discovered that Estroven (regular-strength) stopped the spotting in its tracks... Hurrah!!!.. so, I've been taking it for a year & a half with no problems 'til a month ago... what happened was -- none of the stores in town were able to get regular-strength, so, being desperate, I bought Extra-strength... I thought it'd be okay & then when the stores began stocking regular-strength again, I went back to that... within a week, I was spotting again, very lightly, but it's very annoying... I guess my body got used to the double dose & now it doesn't like getting the watered-down version again... anyway, I can't see any use in continuing taking something when what I was taking it for in the first place is back... so, my plan is to start using progesterone cream every other day for the next week while continuing the Estroven as usual... then after this week, reduce the Estroven to every other day, then gradually reduce it further 'til I'm completely weaned off... I'll continue the progesterone cream on its 3 weeks on/1 week off regimen...

So, I want to ask y'all what you think of my plan... any advise will be welcome... I'm really tired of dealing with this, but if anybody has a better idea, I'll be open to trying it...

Thanks!..

Comment (1)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company