Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Menopause ???

Posted by Maureen57 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 25, 13 at 14:53

Terrible symptoms,dizzy heart racing,headaches body aches,overall just feel like something is really wrong,anxiety,insomnia!
I'm 55 and have these symptoms for months now and my Dr seems to think I'm just crazy ( being female one would think she would have more compassion)...anyway I've never had such awful things going on in my life!
I've had blood work done and I know my estrogen is low but everything else shows "clinical" normal,even thyroid!
Is this normal?
Being in central Arkansas with little to no compassion for a woman's health I'm finding a lot of closed doors on this subject!
Sorry if I offended anyone from Arkansas but you must know that the health care for us ladies is terrible.
I've begged my primary Dr to refer me to an endocrinologist but I've been absolutely refused?????
So here I am on this forum to see if these symptoms are menopause or something else!
So far I've just been dubbed the "crazy lady".
Help me out,anybody who's reading this!!!!
Thanx

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Menopause ???

Well first off are you still having normal periods or are they irregular? I am 50 and have all of the same symptoms as you are but I still get periods whenever they feel like coming...not fun.
Your symptoms certainly can be related to menopause and sometimes it does feel like you are going crazy so try not to worry too much especially since it seems as if all of your tests have come back normal.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here