SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jjewel10

Help please for hot flashes and night sweats...

jjewel10
13 years ago

I have read a lot of messages and while the good thoughts are nice, I need help. Please if anyone has anything that has worked for them, please suggest it. I am sorry to be grouchy, but kind words are not helping me right now.

I have been on natural progesterone cream for over 6 months and I am still having flashes every hours and sometimes several every hour. I also am having night sweats every night. The cream has helped a little, but very little. I take it just before I go to bed and I only use the suggested amount. I got it at Whole Foods and it is supposed to be bioidentical and very natural and expensive too. The cost wouldn't be so bad if it worked better. Am I doing something wrong with this cream? I hear a lot of women get so much relief from this, but it doesn't seem to help me. Does anyone have any success with anything else.

I am starting a new job on Aug 1 and am afraid to look and feel so bad when I start.

Please help if you can. Thank you guys! I do appreciate your assistance with this.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm