Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hot Flashes

Posted by sallyj_2009 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 30, 09 at 14:26

I have found a raw food source that has helped my hot flashes. It is called MILA. It is ground chia seeds that you mix with a liquid. I started taking it because it is high in Omega 3's and I don't like fish oil. It has given me great energy. A side effect is that my hot flashes are gone. I need to take it everyday. If I skip a few days, they come back. It took about a month on the product before I noticed that they were gone. I will include the link if anyone wants to check it out. www.sandyheadden.lifemax.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hot Flashes

Hiya sallyj 2009 i have just read the piece you put up about Mila what is it exactly and how much do use per day what do u mix it with id love to have a go at that i have really horrible hot flashes all the time and havent found anything thaty stops them im perimenopausal and am already taking magnesium n calcium for palpatations as well as vit b complex vit c and primrose oil with vit e can i get this MILA in england thanks for that ok take care

o
RE: Hot Flashes

Hi sallyj2009 i went yesterday to health food shop to get some of the chia seeds that you mention here but couldnt get any i live in england so do not know if they are gonna be available here i did ask for Mila but the guy in the shop didnt have any can you only get this in the states id love to try this it might work for me it might not but id love to try it can you let me know how to get hold of this product i will send for it if i have to how much does it cost you take care

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here