SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catherinet11

FSH and irregular heartbeats?

catherinet
17 years ago

I'm always trying to understand things. And this causes me to form alot of probably useless theories. Here's my latest one: High levels of FSH can cause irregular heartbeats. I'm 56 and haven't had a period in over 2 years, but I still get ovary pain, and have ovary cysts that come and go. I've made the assumption that as our FSH gets higher and higher, our ovaries get "beat" into spitting out whatever eggs are left.

I also have phases I go through, where I have alot of irregular heartbeats. I've had it checked out, and they are harmless. I never know why I go through these spells. They usually last a week or 2, then subside.

Right now, I'm having both ovaries making cysts (I can feel it.....painful) and I'm having alot of irregular heartbeats. So now I'm wondering if I tend to get these bursts of irregular heartbeats when my ovaries hurt......maybe due to high levels of FSH?? I realize that there might be alot more going on (hormone-wise) than just the FSH.

I've done an internet search and can't find any info on a cardiac sensitivity with FSH levels......but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

So.....for your women who have ovary pain and are in menopause, I was wondering if you happen to have irregular heartbeats during this time too?? Thanks!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm