Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks

Posted by
mrs.micki
(gw:mrs.micki) on
Sun, Jul 16, 06 at 5:49

Oh yeah, just wanted to thank everyone for excepting me into the forum. I think with you I won't continue to think I'm going out of my mind.:) Once again THANKS Micki

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks

I'm also new to this particular forum. Not as much activity going on as I'd hoped. Guess once the complaining is over, there's not much left! LOL
Well, at least we can support and hope for better days. :)

o

• Posted by
    mrs.micki
    (gw:mrs.micki) on
    Wed, Sep 6, 06 at 17:15

Grandmapoo, I'm glad you are here. Sometimes I just read and find out what I need to know from the other post. These ladies have been a God send for me. May not be post all the time but I think they do look and are here for us when we need them.I look just about everyday.Hope to hear more from you soon. Micki

o

Oh Hi! I missed your post yesterday.

I'm just frustrated in the lack of available information about SPECIFIC menopause symptoms. I understand the demand for information is just now peaking in our generation, but with so much new scientific discovery i.e. cloning and genetics, it seems they'd know more about what hormones cause which symptoms! Sometimes, I have to laugh to keep from crying when I come across completely contradicting theories from some of the OTC products out their, on our hormones!

But I do have hope in that this is a normal process and it's day will end. I just hope I don't end first! LOL
I've been thru days that just felt like it could be my last. Truly I'm much better than I was 2 yrs ago considering OVER ALL symptoms.

Thanks for listening! Have a great day. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here