Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
is there a cost effective way to take prempro?

Posted by goddessg (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 28, 08 at 23:51

I am on my 5th week of Prempro (.3mg/1.5) and am very happy! Is there a way not to spend 48.00 a month?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: is there a cost effective way to take prempro?

DO NOT TAKE PREMARIN

Please go to www.premarin.org and educate yourselves and if you must your doctor too on what you are contributing to and just WHAT you are taking, DON'T TAKE PREMARIN or any other PMU based estrogen-replacement drugs DEMAND a synthetic or non PMU organic will actually work better, less side effects too.

I am a Vegan and don't use ANY animal products since 1979 as I believe animals deserve to live happy lives too. Premarin is NOT good for you OR natural (like drinking cow's milk, it's MEANT for calves) it also promotes side effects and unneccessary suffering for horses too! In other words, GOT CONSCIENCE? I drink soy protein with phyto nutrients daily for a long time for protein replacement since I don't eat meat or dairy THANK GOD but it's also considered a natural estrogen replacement too and LOVE it, TASTES GREAT and does a body GOOD ;) inexpensive too!!

Lastly, help spread the word and let other animal/horse lovers know about this SHADY billion dollar industry based entirely on the suffering of horses. Sales of Premarin have already plummeted 30% (2003) from their high in 1999 and will continue to do so as more and more studies link the drug to life threatening ailments and women are made more aware of these studies...

PREMARIN KILLS, STOP taking it for your OWN life and ALSO the BABY foles...READ the site straight through a LOT of IMPORTANT information you need to know before you ingest anymore horse urine, YUK!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here