SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pufftrinket

Small setback? Encouragement, please?

pufftrinket
16 years ago

Hi-

I started with progesterone cream one week ago. I have been using Source Naturals, but plan to swtich to Emerita Pro-Gest with my next tube. It was amazing- the fatigue, headaches, hot flashes, migraines, heat intolerance, and other symptoms were lifting significantly. I was really excited. I still am.

My doctor's report said I had very low progestoerne levels in the lab work, so I am not self-diagnosing. I am trying to remain reasonable and sane about this, but all I want to do is keep using what works to give me relief. I'm afraid I'll overdo it and screw up my hormones more.

Today I experienced the fatigue and heat intolerance again. I was really disappointed. I slept in later than I should have, and took a long nap as well. It made me sad. I had no energy, and some of the other symptoms felt like they were looming. I hadn't realized how uncomfortable I was, and for how long I had been uncomfortable, till things began to lift.

I don't want to go back!!! I want to be balanced and productive. I forgot how good it feels.

I know many of you have been through these experiences. Can you help me stay on course?

I have noticed that I experience almost instantaneous relief when I apply my proper dosage of the cream in the morning and evening. I am so tempted to apply more during the day when the symptoms start. I know from reading that balance is the key, so I guess I can't do that. But I want to!

Thanks for listening. I at least needed to get this off my chest.

Can you help me with any new ways to think about or approach this? Mrs H? Shotzy? anyone?

thanks.

Puff

Comments (5)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor