SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imlindy_gw

Weird menopause symtoms??

imlindy
11 years ago

I hope someone on here can relate! I am 51 and in the middle of menopause, yuck!! 4 months ago I had an absessed tooth and they gave me amoxicyllan for 10 days and then I had a root canal. Ever since then I have had my full blown menopause weird head, hot flashes, irregular fast heartrate and just plain feeling horrible. I heard many of you say that magnesium had helped so I tried to increase magnesium rich foods in my diet and when I do, I get alot of draining in my nasal passages which causes extreme burning in my tummy and increases hot flashes and such. I went to the emergency room a few days ago and they said all my blood tests are great and I also had a CT of my head and that was normal as well. They did say that I had sisusitis and had me take a 3 day nasal spray, drainage still happening but not so foul tasting. I am on day 12 of estradial and took 2 days of progesterine, did not take one this morning, as blood pressure feels like its through the roof!! I am also taking celexa (anti-depressant) and xanax for anxiety. I would like to know what kind of supplements or such that can help balance me out. Anyone can relate or have any advice, I am desperate!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks