SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
red4ul

Menopause??

red4ul
11 years ago

I turned 44 three months ago. For the last 6 months or so I have gone through some changes. First, my face started breaking out like it did when I was a teenager. I have been gaining weight in my hips and stomach. My periods had been regular (within a week before or after due date) up until the first of this year. Then they started to change. One month I only went two weeks before I had another period. Another month, I would bleed 2-3 days then spot for 2-3 more days. Last month I started during the day and that night I bleed through (I have not done this before)then I spotted for the next 2-3 days. Then this month I am 2.5 weeks late.I feel bloated and not having regular bowels (since I was due for this month). I really do not think I am pregnant. We use condoms but a few months back he went inside me without one. He pulled out very quickly, so he was not in there but a second, so I don't think this would be of any concern. But in the back of my mind I think there could be a possibility. The only symptoms of being pregnant would be the missed period and my hair has more body than it has in the past. I normally have straight stringy looking hair. The only times my breast have been tender was right before I got ready to start (this is normal). Normally when I am in the middle of my cycle I have a heavy discharge. The last few months it has been lighter than normal. But now that I am 2 weeks past due (this would normally be the middle of my cycle) I am having the discharge as normal. I bought a home pregnancy test but afraid to take it. With my second child I took one and it showed up negative and I should have been 6 weeks at that time. It worked fine with my 1st. There is always a thought that something else could be wrong. I had a pap this past December that was negative.

Comment (1)

Sponsored