Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lack of estrogen make you queasy??

Posted by Sherrie (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 11, 03 at 15:07

Can having low estrogen make a person queasy feeling? I have recently found out that my estrogen levels are very low, and first thought I had had a long standing flu bug, but lately, everytime I've been out running, I have felt like throwing up halfway thru the run. Its getting really frustrating, something that I always look forward to is now becoming something I dread. Could it be because of low estrogen? It hits me at other times in the day too, but seems to be worse in the am, and worse if I'm doing something physical. AND it feels just like morning sickness! Gross! Thanks! Sherrie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lack of estrogen make you queasy??

Sherrie - go to Costco and buy a bottle of Soy Isoflavones - which is vegetable estrogen - it is a lifesaver, non-prescription, totally natural and relatively inexpensive. All my menopausal friends are taking this.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here