Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
multiple ovulation?

Posted by gabrielesgarden (My Page) on
Fri, May 4, 07 at 16:04

yeah, so my perimenopause is going strange so far. started last year when I started having irregular periods for a few months, then I had one for 120 days straight. Was having "hot episodes" not really severe hot flahes like i hear described. Went to the doc, had an ultrasound, found a couple fibroids and a possible cyst on the overy but she wasnt worried about either one. Put me on progesterone for 10 days, that flooded me with painful bleeding for a couple days then my period stopped and became normal for about 5-6 months. My last period was feb 2, 07. if I dont start tomorrow it will be my 4th no show.

this month has been especially strange because it feels like (the ovulation pain & the slimy ovulation discharge) I've ovulated several times over the course of the past 3 weeks....PLUS, and this is odd for me, I want sex all the time! What really sux is that I have no one to have sex with so I'm just not getting any...hahaha....sorry, but that's just part of the story.

anyone else have anything like that?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: multiple ovulation?

Wow, wish I wanted sex at all. Hormones flucuate daily, they are so affected by food, meds,exercise,enviromental stress factors. As long as you completely trust your dr. then hang in there and follow her quidelines. Ask close friends, people in your church community. Your dental hygenist! Get other dr names and professional in case your want second opinions. One day you will need them.

o

I haven't had a period for 3 years, and I'm still getting ovary pain from cysts every few months......probably just shooting blanks. As our FSH goes up, I'm sure our ovaries get flogged to death, and can shoot blanks for a long time and at all times of the night and day! But......never assume they are all blanks or you might end up with a cute little surprise!

o

gee you're lucky you didn't have those double eggs earlier! i ended up at 30 with b/g twins, lol...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here