SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jolante_gw

Natural Progestrone Cream

jolante
20 years ago

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm not menopausal, but have suffered from low progestrone levels to the degree that I've been infertile for many years. I've had no luck with conventional doctors wanting to do anything except pop me on fertility drugs. I'm not here to ask about fertility, I don't really need to be pregnant, I am here to ask about low progestrone and the use of progestrone creams.

Mainly I'm interested in any negative side effects associated with the use of NPC.

I was tested with very low progestrone levels years ago. This also coincides with a time in my life where I became very overweight, had joint and muscle pain as well as bouts of depression. The thing I find most debilitating is the fatigue I feel every afternoon.

I read some of the posts in this forum and was surprised to see that one poster (named Leigh I believe) thinks that your progestrone levels going up causes PMS. It's actually quite the opposite. Progestrone is responsible for ovulation. If no fertilization takes place then the estrogen levels go up and up until you have your period.

I suffer all the high estrogen problems of mood swings, sore breasts and so on. All I'm trying to find out is how well NPC is working for some of you and if anyone has had any negative side effects as a result of it's use.

Any info would be appreciated

Jodi

Comments (4)

Sponsored