SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valeriecrafty

tired of folks and doctors saying 'Its Just Menopause'

valeriecrafty
16 years ago

Hi I just turned 48 and have been have mild symptoms of menopause for about 5yrs......but in the last 10 months they have gotten much worse......the adrenal rushes scared the crap out of me and the on and off again "lows" come more often....I have never been to so many doctors in my whole life that I have been to in the last 6 months...but they all do tests and say you are fine and its just the start of menopause...ugh....I cant take anti depression meds because they make me worse (not that I wanted to take them but my doc said they would make me feel better) which they made me want to jump at a window....there are so many symptoms involed with menopause that I just dont think people or docs understand....I was a stress free,handle all problems person til this year...now I cant watch tv without getting that sick feeling in my stomach (which isnt an ulcer)..lol..I think that I have been tested for everything...coz I just want an answer....but I guess "its just menopause"..lol...so I cant eat sweets, drink coffee or wine, eat spicy foods or get too exicted....gee..maybe I should stay in bed...I work night shift so I dont know if this makes things worse but I love the shift and dont want to change it...sorry to go on and on needed to vent...Valerie

Comments (5)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH