Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is It Starting?

Posted by robbyrob (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 23, 07 at 6:36

Hello! You all have been so helpful in the past. I have another question for you. My cycles have become erratic lately. One month it's 33 days, the next only 19 days. Does this mean that I am pre-menopausal? I'm 44 and will be 45 in July. I appreciate the help. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is It Starting?

Congrats! Yet another right of passage. This is about the time I started the journey. Do yourself a favor. If you dont have one, get an exercise you enjoy and DO IT 3 or 4 times a week. Set up a weekly lunch, afterwork date, or even an exercise date with a close friend who likes to listen. Take your vitimins just like birthcontrol pills. Embrace your high power, daily! Have I left anything out women? Peace, Shotzy

o
RE: Is It Starting?

Thanks for the advice Shotzy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here