SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shaknzmom

Anger issues?

shaknzmom
16 years ago

Please tell me I'm not the only one! My family deserves better....

I got kind of tweaked this weekend because, as usual, my husband and daughter made us late to our destination. I HATE being late. On the way there I 'let it go' since there was no changing it. So I thought I was in a fine mood. Long story short...before the day was over my husband and kids were all really angry with me because they said I'd been rude all day! I thought I was fine! They said I'm always angry. I don't feel like I am....

How do you handle this? I got a royal chewing out by my husband for being so ridiculously rude. He says I started all of the tiffs that took place during the day. I've tried over and over to tell him that being menopausal is kind of like having PMS and being pregnant at the same time....but worse. My hormones are unbelievable! I take a supplement, which usually helps, but every once in a while they don't touch it. Of course, there is NO way he'll ever understand. HOW do you get family to understand and give you some space?

My family deserves better than a grumpy, mean, unreasonable mom/wife. I'm hearing that it's ALWAYS me that starts things. How come I don't know it????

Comments (7)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz