SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imn2crafts

Could this be?

imn2crafts
16 years ago

I am a newbie to this forum, mostly go to the KT and or cooking. I just found this forum and now I have a question if I may.

Sometime after the first of the year I started having these terrible headaches. At first it seemed to be like clockwork every 12 hours. Then I figured that by taking some Aleeve that is a 12 hour pill was the reason for the simularity of time. This headache(not migraine) was like someone hit me in the back of my head with a slug hammer. I get hot, at the back of my head, that is my 1st indication that it is coming.Now I have figured out I need to put an ice pack at the back of my neck ASAP.

I break down crying at work because it hurts so bad ( at least once a day) People at work think I have a brain tumor, or cancer , or something equally as worst.

When I went to my PCP he said I strained my trapzius muscle, sent me home with a prescription for 500 mg aleeve and a muscle relaxer. Well the aleeve upset my stomach and only took 1 relaxer because of the way it made me loopey.

My daughter works for a chiropractor and finally said I would go . Now that has been an overall relief, but the headaches are back. Started about 10:30 am and the ice was the only thing that helped. My Question---

Could this be the something to do with menopause. I had a complete hysterectomy back in 91 and went off HRT 1 year ago Jan. I do not know if I am or have gone though menopause.Any suggestion is appreciated...Deb

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert