SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lga64

Palpatations & Spiking BP

lga64
12 years ago

I am 47 Years old and have been recently told that I have entered the Peri Menopause phase of my wonderful life!! Being a little sarcastic here... About 3 months ago I was awaken with my heart pounding and couldn't breath. I thought it was an anxiety attach so I took some medications and it got a little better but didn't go away. I ended up in the ER and they did an EKG and said my heart was fine and sent me home. 3 weeks later I was back in the ER with my blood pressure so high it wouldn't register on my home monitor and I had cold sweats and heart palpatations... Stayed overnight. Had the Stress test with imaging, CAT Scanof the heart, Thyroid blood test, Chest Xray, and blood work to determine if there was damage to my heart. All came back normal. Still having the Spiking bP about every 2 weeks or so and palpations are still there but not as bad. GYN put me on low does BC Pill and I don't see that it is helping much, Anyone else have these issues with Peri Menopause?? Very Tired of worrying and paying doctors to put me on Anti Anxiety meds and making me think I am losing my mind!!

Thanks!!

Comments (5)

Sponsored