Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Progesterone cream

Posted by Beti10 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 11, 12 at 23:00

Hi, I have been using progesterone cream for 2 weeks and my blood pressure since friday, march 09,2012 has been a little elevated. Does anyone know if my progesterone is doing this to my blood pressure?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Progesterone cream

Beti10, I don't know, but I would recommend not using the cream everyday. Listen to your body, keep a journal if you have to, to keep everything straight. Only use the cream when you feel systematic. I've found the cream will kick in, in about a day, so I don't use it until I actually need it. Hope this helps, good luck!

o

Is this an other the counter product, am curious if my wife may benefit from it, any dangers associated with using this product?

o

Thanks, [b]kguise[/b], for your suggestion to not use it every day... about 2 months ago, I cut back to every 2 days, & now I'm cutting back to once a week...

Since I started using progesterone cream about 3 months ago, I've had a big increase in vaginal discharge... it's clear to slightly pink & very watery... I've read online that this is one of the side effects of progesterone... annoying, to say the least... I'm hoping by cutting back this particular problem will be alleviated...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here