Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
depression

Posted by blanche1951 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 13, 06 at 22:13

Do any of you wake up not wanting to get out of bed in the morning but feel better as the day goes on? I am not enjoying that aspect at all.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: depression

absolutely! I feel the same way... kinda achey too. I've always had a hard time waking up, but lately, it's been exactly like you say, "lets just stay in bed" :o)

o
RE: depression

Yep! Like Heathen I've always had a very hard time waking up. When I was young I could have slept through a siren going off in my ear. Now I sleep lighter overall but waking up in the morning doesn't seem to be any easier. In fact my deepest sleep seems to be around the time the alarm clock goes off. I hit the snooze button over and over again and often don't even remember doing that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here