Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Parenting Forum???

Posted by celeste_meno (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 26, 07 at 18:40

Any suggestions on a good forum for parenting teenagers?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Parenting Forum???

I don't know of any good forums, but have been there as a parent to teenagers. That's a tough one, lol.
Mrs H

o

Contact ivillage and ask for one. I am sure there are lots of people out there who would use it. Post on some of the other forums that are visited more often such as Kitchen Table. If enough people ask for it, the "powers that be" usually listen.

o

Thanks friends!

o

There was a Parents of Teenagers forum about five to seven years ago, but it disappeared some time ago. I guess it didn't get many posts.

o

The parents commited themselves and there are no computers in the state hospital. laughing....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here