SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elise909_gw

Low Testosterone

elise909
13 years ago

Gee its been a while since I posted here..probably 2 years ago when I thought I was going through menopause and here I am at 54 still having periods...BUT..I had my hormone levels tested about 6 months ago and I was very low in Testosterone. At the time when asked if I wanted to be refered to a doc that could help I said "no way" I dont want to grow hair on my chest! im fine...I'll get by"...but now Im really noticing the trouble and its no fun...mostly I just have no ambition..no zest or desire to look good,no desire to work out or diet..I know its the T-levels because I know when I ovulate and from the last day of my period til ovulation I feel great..and then boom ..I hit rock bottom! I just want to feel as good on the second half of my cycle as I do in the first half..I gain back all my weight and then some everytime I go into that dreaded second half! I have been looking into the testosterone creams online. I have seen some that claim to be natural for about $40.00 and one that is called andro-femme 1% for $80.00. Price is not the issue if it works! but I dont want to waste money choosing the wrong one...anyone have any experience with either of these choices? I cant stand living this way...just so uninterested in life...strangely enough I dont have any other symptoms that are associated with meno...no hotflashes, night sweats, headaches..etc.my estrogen was pretty high in the tests. Thanks to anyone that has any info/experience.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!