Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Went to see brain doc....

Posted by celeste_meno (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 28, 07 at 17:56

Hi friends,
I went to see my psych. and it seems that during all my confusion and crap from not sleeping and the crazy hormone change things, I filled my scrip wrong and was taking the wrong meds. Lovely, I just have to laugh at this point. Ok, so I'm back on the proper meds and he also gave me a scrip for a non-addictive sleeping pill. I have been taking it for 3 nights now and it does help. Last night I didn't wake up once. He also claims that stress is adding to my symptoms. I have two teens that I share 50/50 custody with their father. A couple of weeks ago I got full custody of my 16 year old daughter because of uncomfortable circumstances at dads house due to him and his wife. The thing that pisses me off is that they let me have her with little or no questions or emotions. She's a great kid. The light of my life. Good grades, goes to church, no drink, no dope, her step mom is just getting the third daughter out of the house and I don't think either of them have the patience to raise another girl. Ok, I'm rambling but so is my thought process. In the mean time, I'm helping my daughter with homework and mid term tests and she is aceing them. I dare anyone to ask me a question about WWII. Laughing...... Thanks for reading.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Went to see brain doc....

What non-addictive sleeping pill did he give you? I just got one for Rozerem, but haven't tried it yet. Hope that I can get some sleep also. Life's a b*tch most of the time now!!!

o
RE: Went to see brain doc....

Hi zoezoe,
I will get the name for you today. I slept great again last night!!!!!! What a life saver. I'm not even groggy in the morning either.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here