SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gusta_of_4

Headaches,Dizziness, Anxiety! Help!!

gusta_of_4
16 years ago

This is such a great forum! I am so glad that I found it. I have been reading some past posts but was hoping for some updates. Two years ago I went one month without a period.Two months after that I ended up in the hospital with severve vertigo! They ran every test possible and found nothing!! Sent me home and I was down with it for 2 weeks!! It went away, but started to come back faintly, after two months. It has been downhill ever since!! I have been to just about every medical doctor possible,having every test possible, and was finally told to live with it!! I even went to a natural doctor, but I couldn't afford it anymore than the few months of going, and they hadn't found anything! Four months ago it seemed to go away, as well as well as not having a period. But now it is all back! Plus I am having severe headaches. I keep waiting for the big one(vertigo) to hit again. I can't take much more. It is awful and I am so scared. Is there anything natural that anyone has taken for this? I will try most anything. I would appreciate any input from someone who has experienced this.

Comments (5)

Sponsored