Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
oh for the good old days

Posted by hun49 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 28, 11 at 14:07

hi all,
just feel like ranting today. I really wish I was still having regular periods cos it would be better than this bloody menopause. I've had enough of the headaches,the hot flashes,the weirder symptoms that my GP says has nothing to do with menopause. When,when, when will it all end. I feel like screaming.................

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: oh for the good old days

Oh Hun 49 susan isnt it? i really feel for you I understand where you are really i do all the symptoms you have are to do with menopause never mind what the doc says what do they know even women docs cannot explain away everything god alone knows when it will end but it must i feel like you do i think one minute theres a light at the end of the tunnel then the next its gone i go out of my way to speak to old women and ask them how was it for you and most of them reckon it wasnt that bad some dont even notice it how how how is that possible i wonder

o

hi beauty,
how are you? I thought you had given up with this forum. I was having a rant on the day I posted cos I had a few of the odder symptoms returning. However, at the moment I'm not too bad which is nice. I hope you are ok, but it seems you're going through the same as me. Some days I can be fine and then bam! out of the blue I'm dizzy, headaches, nausea, fatigue that is just overwhelming. The night sweats aren't shifting either although the flashes during the day aren't too bad. I found an old diary recently and believe it or not, it has been 10 years (yes 10) since I first started feeling bad! It has been one hell of a roller coaster ride believe me.

o

Hi again ten years OMG now i am bothered i keep fooling myself thinking ah i might be seeing the light at the end of the never ending tunnel it should be re-phrased The never Ending trauma / story whatever cos there is always a new chapter lol keep well ok shelly aka beauty NOT ha ha fat and nearly 50 very menopausal long suffering crazy doctor stalking has been.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here